Drop into holidaygoddess.com, the internet’s most female-friendly travel website, and pick up great offers, deals and exclusives in the new free quarterly e-magazine, Holiday Goddess Quarterly.Holiday goddess.com is the new travel website and quarterly e-magazine for women, put together by thirty editors whose shared career adventures include Vogue, Elle, Harpers Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Triple J, SBS-T V, The Times, The Guardian, MTV, Time Out, Lonely Planet, Luxe Guides, The Australian Way, Conde Nast Traveller, Grazia, BBC- T V, The Sunday Times, The Sydney Morning Herald, Rolling Stone, Marie Claire, ABC Radio, MTV and… Mad magazine!
In the March issue of Holiday Goddess Quarterly you’ll find
* The best Irish pubs in the world for St Patrick’s Day celebrations on March 17th
* Complimentary new luggage tags by designer Anna Johnson, to print, pack and go
* A luxurious Tiffany’s Tribute Travel Pack competition
* Exclusive fold-out Handbag Guides for Sydney, New York, Paris and London
* Great green Holiday Ideas for Earth Day, April 22nd
* 50 chiconomical Mother’s Day holiday ideas
* The world’s most wedding- friendly parks and beaches
* Your Holiday Horoscope for March-May by one of the world’s favourite astrologers, Julian Vena bles
* Plus fantastic new video and audio podcasts for your iPod from the Holiday Goddess team.
Holiday Goddess editors come from all over the world - from New York to Dubai, via London and Sydney. And these women love to travel. See you on holidaygoddess.com.