The Grace of Cape Town
Thinking of going to Cape Town? Now’s the time. Cape Grace, one of “The Leading Small Hotels of the World,” is offering four nights for the price of three. Set on its own private quay in one of the world’s most exciting cities, Cape Grace will assist guests in making the most of the city in such a short time.
While 5 days and four nights might seem too short a time to go all the way down to Cape Town, Cape Grace suggests that guests try a few of the following:
- A day trip to the Winelands of Stellenbosch, Franschhoek or Paarl
Cape Point and seeing the penguins of Boulders Beach
Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens and Table Mountain
- Going to the fishing hamlet of Hermanus to view the whales or swim with the sharks
- Visiting the historical Robben Island where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned
- Some time at a local community/ township tour
- Wining & dining in some of the Gourmet Capital’s best restaurants
- Or spending time at the Waterfront boutiques or craft markets
And, there is always another way to experience South African culture: The Spa at Cape Grace. Each treatment has been inspired by native people and tribes from Southern Africa and even uses traditional healing techniques and tribal remedies. For example, a session of Reflexology includes a light dusting of the powder root used by the Khoi Khoi people to cool themselves in the desert. Every facial includes a neck and face massage with traditional African Xhosa beads.
Not everyone has to leave the hotel to see how beautiful Cape Town can be…
For information on the Spa at Cape Grace, please click: www.capegrace.com/spa/
For more information about Cape Grace’s new promotion, click: www.capegrace.com/mail/mailcontent.asp?ref=170