Langham Celebrates Chinese New Year
Kung hei fat choy! (Happy New Year!) In recognition of the Chinese Zodiac Year of the Rooster, which begins on February 9, 2005, the Langham Hotel, Hong Kong, is offering a Celebration by Langham Chinese New Year package. Available throughout the Year of the Rooster (February 9, 2005 through January 28, 2006), this three-day, two-night Celebration by Langham package includes accommodations in a Langham Suite, a bottle of rejuvenating aromatherapy oil, daily energising breakfast and super-charged coffee—perfect for visitors to Hong Kong, a true 24/7 city. The rooster-themed Celebration by Langham Chinese New Year package starts at £316++ approx (HK$4,600++) based on double occupancy, exclusive of taxes and gratuity, and includes:
- Two nights’ stay in an award-winning Langham Suite
- Arrival transfer from airport to the hotel
- Unlimited supply of super-charged coffee
- Daily energising Langham breakfast, including two eggs, bacon, sausages, baked tomato, sautéed mushrooms, toast or English muffin
- A bottle of rejuvenating aromatherapy oil made of lemongrass and citrus, designed to awaken the senses
- Use of the swimming pool and 24-hour gym
- Use of the Langham Hotel Club Lounge with evening cocktails and canapés
- Use of the Victoria Room with a 42” plasma TV, DVD home theatre system and broadband Internet access
- Unlimited personal pressing and laundry
- Complimentary local telephone calls
- Optional rejuvenating aromatherapy massage using lemongrass and citrus oils designed to energize even the most fatigued travellers. Massage is available for a cost of £38 approx (HK$550) for a 45-minute session.
Room rate is subject to applicable service charge and government tax.
For more details of the package or hotel reservations, please contact Langham Hotel at [email protected] or visit www.langhamhotels.com.