Central Launches New Village Concept
Central Hotels & Resorts has launched its new Village resort Concept at their Central Karon Village, Phuket and Central Samui Village, Samui hotels.
“The Village resort aims to offer a timeless vacation experience within an oasis of relaxation and privacy. The natural atmosphere, complimented with competitive pricing and friendly services, creates the perfect holiday environment. In order to achieve this objective, we have created unique concept services, which are now ready to launch, in the meantime both Villages have completed a refurbishment recently even though they have just opened in June 2000”, said Chris Bailey, Vice President, Central Hotels & Resorts.
These Village Resort concept services include
* Personalized check-in in the lounge area including escort to Villa, GM’s welcome letter, drink and cold towels on arrival.
* Upgrades to breakfast service.
* New poolside services offering twice daily complimentary trays of cut tropical fruits, cold water and cool towels.
* Turn-down service.
* New management reception with “happy-hour” style drinks.
* Upgrade of villas to incorporate a more Thai-Style feel including soft furnishings and decorative items.
* All rooms now offer tea and coffee making facilities, in-room safe and hairdryer as standard.
* Complimentary late check out for all guests until 6.00 p.m. subject to room availability.Ê
“Our concept is to provide an even warmer guest experience linked with a unique Thai flavour.” Chris Bailey added.