Just in time for the Christmas and holiday season, the Alexandra Resort and Spa on Grace Bay Beach in Turks & Caicos Islands is introducing a series of new facilities and services to cater to visitors.
In early December, Alexandra Resort guests will be welcomed at a spacious new reception centre on the beach, complete with a lounge, large patio and concierge centre. The facility will offer stunning views of the Caribbean and a stylish welcome to guests. Sanay Spa is also being relocated to new facilities at the resort and will be upgraded.
New non motorized water sport equipment - including kayaks and water trikes - will be available, and dedicated beach attendants are now offering improved beach services. In addition, guest room renovations continue, and include new flat screen televisions.
Complimentary Wolfgang Puck coffee and tea service will be available in guest rooms by the end of December. The resort will also be offering an optional meal package at the popular on-site Mango Reef Restaurant. Various packages will be available to suit every budget.
Considered to be one of the best restaurants in Providenciales, Mango Reef offers an extensive menu and terrific value. Special packages* are also available for winter getaways and include:
• 25% off ocean view studios and one bedroom suites for stays until December 19, 2011
• 20% off deluxe and luxury studios and deluxe one bedroom suites for travel from Jan 3 - Feb 3, 2012 (if booked by November 30, 2011)
• 15% off deluxe ocean view and luxury oceanfront two bedroom suites , and luxury oceanfront one bedroom suites for travel from Jan 3 - Feb 3, 2012 (if booked by November 30, 2011)
• 10% off 5 to 7 night stays for travel between February 9 and April 9, 2012
* Applicable to new bookings only. Subject to change without notice.
“Our goal is to continue to enhance the four star service and understated luxury that distinguishes us from Grace Bay resorts,” says General Manager, Anette Mullings. “We are looking forward to a busy tourist season and we are doing everything we can to indulge our guests.”