PADI Europe, Middle East and Africa is conducting a brand new event alongside participating PADI Dive Centers with the aim of providing non divers the perfect opportunity to jump in and learn to scuba dive!
Taking place over nine days, Into the Blue 2013 will enable participants to take their first underwater breath in a safe environment under the supervision of a fully-qualified PADI Professional. Plus, selected PADI Dive Centers will be offering a 2-for-1 incentive so they can bring friends and family to share the adventure, too!
Date: 21st-29th September 2013
Location: At participating PADI Dive Centers across the UK and Ireland
How: Visit www.padidiver.eu/intotheblue to find a local participating PADI Dive Center
Over 80 PADI Dive Centers are taking part and will be offering PADI Discover Scuba Diving experiences with a range of added benefits* including:
• A 33-page colour guide to take home, packed with exciting tips and information
• A limited edition certificate of participation
• Access to a 90-day free trial of both ScubaEarth Premium and the Digital PADI Diving Society
• A free PADI Discover Scuba Diving e-Card to recognise their diving experience
• The first section of the PADI Open Water Diver Online course via PADI eLearning for free
• A £20 voucher to redeem against the PADI Open Water Diver course
• A range of PADI-branded gifts
• Free entry to win one of 50 limited-edition PADI Discover Scuba Diving t-shirts
• An exclusive invitation to the Birmingham Dive Show in October, including a free ticket and presentation for Into the Blue 2013 participants only
Those who already hold a PADI certification are encouraged to share their passion and bring their friends and family to try it too - they’ll get a €10 voucher to spend on PADI Sportswear clothing as a reward.
PADI Europe, Middle East and Africa is fully dedicated to the development of the scuba diving community and the continued success of PADI Dive Centers, both within the UK and Ireland and on a worldwide level. Into the Blue 2013 is no exception to this commitment, with marketing efforts including a national PR and advertising campaign, social media coverage via PADI and selected ambassadors (the PADI Facebook page alone has over 730,000 likes) plus a communication reach-out to thousands of potential new divers via electronic and traditional means.
Whether participants are interested in marine life, shipwrecks or just the sheer tranquillity of scuba diving, the adventure will capture their lifetime’s imagination. By taking part in Into the Blue 2013, participants will be part of the global diving community and start their journey to explore what really lies beneath the waves.
*Whilst stocks last