Travaddict promotes travel to Southeast Asia
Southeast Asia is a very popular exotic destination for many travelers, and November through February is often considered the best time of year to visit the region. Southeast Asia is typically considered to include Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, the Philippines, Myanmar, East Timor, Burma and Indonesia. Most of these countries experience extremely hot weather for most of year, and November through February is a milder temperature which is great for touring.
The crowds can often be higher at this time of the year, but there are also plenty of tours to Asia that are great value for travel during the cooler months. Intrepid Travel, Gecko’s Adventures, G Adventures, and Tucan Travel are some well known tour companies that offer cheap tours to the region.
Some main sights that are great to consider for your Southeast Asia tour list are:
- Angkor Wat, Cambodia. An amazing temple which took over 400 years to complete, covering an area of more than 400 square kilometers. It is the world’s largest religious building, and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Phuket, Thailand. Phuket is the largest Island in Thailand with amazing natural beauty. Phang Nga Bay is often photographed as one of the most beautiful ocean settings in Southeast Asia, and as a bustling destination there is also plenty of opportunities to experience the Thai culture in Phuket.
- Boracay, Philippines. Boracay often makes the list of the best beaches in the world, and is a perfect quaint destination for those that want to kick back, relax, and enjoy the beach life.
- Luang Prabang, Laos. Once the heart and soul of the ancient kingdom of Laos, Luang Prabang is now a designated World Heritage-listed site. The city is filled with ornate temples and French colonial architecture. Luang Prabang truly has a magical feel about it.
Whether you would like to see a small amount of Southeast Asia, or immerse yourself in all it has to offer, there are tours to Asia available that will likely suit almost anyone’s wishlist. A few to consider might be:
- The 18 day Indochina Discoverer tour to Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam with Gecko’s Adventures
- The 28 day Bangkok to Bali tour to Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand with Intrepid Travel
- The 34 day Complete Indochina tour to Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, and Laos with Tucan Travel
- The 14 day Philippines Adventure to the Philippines with G Adventures.
Consider making your travel plans between November and March to avoid excessively hot weather.