Leading car hire comparison website Carrentals.co.uk has this week announced its recommended romantic drives for UK couples to enjoy this Valentine’s Day.
Gareth Robinson, Managing Director of Carrentals.co.uk, commented: “Many people look to book car hire for this time of year and our site always sees more users booking up deals for Valentine’s Day escapes.”
“This year we’ve seen lots of people choosing unusual places different from the usual Paris and Rome bookings. As such we’ve decided to recommend some of Europe’s most romantic drives for people this Valentine’s.”
Carrentals.co.uk Top 5 Romantic Driving Locations:
1. Amalfi Coast, Italy – Take in pretty fishing villages, hills, ports and more along Italy’s stunning Amalfi Coast. You can drive this road starting out from either Sorrento or Salerno.
2. Champagne, France - Explore French wine country with a romantic drive along 220 kilometres of beautiful French countryside.
3. West Coast of Scotland – Lochs, castles and beautiful countryside are all on offer on a drive along Scotland’s west coast and up into Argyllshire.
4. Seville, Spain – Andalusia’s capital is home to beautiful orange groves and a truly romantic drive out to either the secret gardens at Barrio de Santa Cruz and the Guadalquivir River.
5. Romantic Road, Germany – Bavaria’s most picturesque road boasts castles, churches, pretty towns and more. A drive with a real difference for British couples to enjoy this Valentine’s Day.
Carrentals.co.uk is the UK’s leading car hire comparison site providing cheap car hire in over 15,000 locations worldwide including Italy, France, Spain and Portugal, with pick up locations including car hire Faro offers and car hire Faro Airport deals.