Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the perfect venue for a romantic retreat. With sumptuous rooms overlooking either Victoria Harbour or the City skyline, a host of award-winning restaurants, a spectacular and pampering spa and legendary service standards – guests can be assured that they will be cosseted in style. In addition, the hotel’s iconic concierge team has the best suggestions on the city’s myriad romantic settings.
The “Romantic Retreat” package includes:
• Breakfast in-room, or in Clipper Lounge, or Café Causette
• Bottle of Rosé Champagne
• Box of signature Chocolate Lips
• Taste of The Mandarin Spa for two people (45 minutes)
• Lucky Eight Photography Guide suggesting eight romantic places in Hong Kong to take photographs together
• Upgrade on arrival
• Late check-out until 2 p.m.
For guests who choose to linger indoors, the following romantic experiences can be arranged at an additional charge:
• Afternoon Tea in the Clipper Lounge with warm scones with rose petal jam and clotted cream, delicate finger sandwiches and a delicious selection of pastries.
• A romantic candle-lit dinner in two-Michelin Starred restaurant Pierre, the one-Michelin Starred Mandarin Grill or a truly mouth-watering Cantonese dinner in Man Wah.
• Champagne cocktails in the M bar.
• A chauffeur-driven car to take you to each of the Lucky Eight photography spots, or for just a romantic drive to admire the views and lights around Hong Kong.
• Featuring ten restaurants and bars, this legendary hotel offers myriad romantic settings. Guests wishing to have a Michelin Star dining experience are able to visit both Pierre and the Mandarin Grill + Bar, whilst couples wishing to have a memorable Cantonese experience will find Man Wah offers an ideal location. The Clipper Lounge provides a slightly more relaxed setting with its special Valentine’s buffet. Guests dining within these restaurants will also receive a gift from the hotel to take home.
Also in Asia today, City.Mobi is celebrating the success of its new guide to Hong Kong.
City.Mobi offers the most comprehensive mobile travel guides available, with over 800 cities in 200 countries listed. Each is developed by the City.Mobi team to combine into a single global travel directory.
HongKong.city.mobi is the latest in this illustrious line up, offering click to call functionality – which means no scribbling down telephone numbers.
Most entries are also linked to websites where users can quickly access more detailed information if needed.
Other key features include information on accommodation, restaurants, attractions, entertainment, nightlife, shopping, and transport.
City.Mobi guides include user reviews and traveller utilities such as a translation guide, currency converter, news and local weather guide.