Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) has appointed Trudy Rautio, president and chief executive officer of Carlson, as chairman of the CWT board of directors effective immediately.
Rautio has served as a member of the CWT board since August 8, 2006. She succeeds Hubert Joly, who resigned from the CWT board on August 17, 2012.
The CWT board of directors is made up of the following members:
• Elizabeth Bastoni, executive vice president, chief human resources and communications officer, Carlson
• Raymond Fischer, chief financial officer, Chase Card Services
• Thorsten Kirschke, president, Americas, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
• Andrew Pilkington, president, Global Commercial Card & Consumer Card, Canada, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
• Trudy Rautio, president and chief executive officer, Carlson