AngloINFO Kuala Lumpur and AngloINFO Malaysia launch
AngloINFO, the global expat network, has announced today the launch of its first Malaysian website, demonstrating its commitment to expanding its Asian network of websites with clear, reliable and trustworthy information for expatriate communities around the world.
Packed full of useful information for expats living and working in the Malaysian capital, Kuala Lumpur now has its own, local AngloINFO website – the essential free-of-charge resource for Kuala Lumpur’s international community.
Over the past 12 years, AngloINFO has built the world’s largest network of websites for English-speaking expats and residents. It operates in many regions around the world providing vital support and information to the local international communities. Its local websites provide detailed day-to-day support to people living in a particular region, while its national websites are specifically geared to addressing the needs of those who are in the process of moving, or looking to move.
A core driver of AngloINFO’s consistent success is the strategy to bring in local franchisees who know their market and are able to integrate closely with local expat communities.
The Malaysia operation is managed by franchisee Colette Ward, who commented:
“Kuala Lumpur is the largest city in Malaysia, a major business and travel hub for South-East Asia, and a world-class city in which to live. Despite being an ultra-modern modern city, expats moving to Kuala Lumpur will experience a city that stays in touch with its traditional and colonial roots. We believe AngloINFO will be a very useful resource to those who have recently moved, are thinking about moving to this city or have been living here for some time”.
Expats and English-speaking residents in Kuala Lumpur can now:
* Choose from dozens of daily events and hundreds of events scheduled for the year in the What’s On Guide
* Search the directory of thousands of local, English-speaking businesses
* Get advice from other Kuala Lumpur expats in the local Discussions
* Buy and sell essential items through the Classifieds
* Browse hundreds of pages of carefully-researched, factually correct information covering topics ranging from finding accommodation and employment, to understanding the school system or registering a car
* AngloINFO Kuala Lumpur and its new sister site, AngloINFO Malaysia, offer the definitive in-depth resource for any expat living in, or moving to, this Asian hotspot.
http://kualalumpur.angloinfo.com | http://malaysia.angloinfo.com
AngloINFO is continuing its rapid expansion into expat markets around the world, having grown 30% in 2011. According to Tony Salter, AngloINFO’s Chief Executive, “Asia continues to be an exciting market for AngloINFO with significant growth potential. We already have very successful operations in Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Thailand. We are also preparing our entrance into the South Korean, Chinese and Japanese markets later this summer, demonstrating our commitment to this region. Kuala Lumpur is home to a large expat community and we look forward to supporting them.”