The Association of Corporate Travel Executives (ACTE) announced today the second keynote presenter for the 2012 ACTE Asia Education Conference, an education and networking event focused on advancing the industry by identifying new and innovative approaches to managed travel, taking place 15-16 August, at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore.
Following the announcement of keynote speaker Mr. Hino Lam, Head, Transportation Team, Goldman Sachs Investment Research, ACTE is pleased to announce Mr. Derek Sadubin, Chief Operating Officer of CAPA – Centre for Aviation, a Sydney-based global aviation think tank.
Mr. Sadubin’s keynote presentation is titled, “A Year of Critical Uncertainty: An Assessment and Outlook of the Global and Regional Airline Industry,” and will focus on the following industry issues:
· Assessment of key issues affecting the global and regional airline industry
· Fleet and route trends
· Possible impact of the flurry of new low-cost carrier activity in North Asia
“We are excited to showcase Mr. Sadubin’s experience as an aviation expert,” said ACTE Executive Director Ron DiLeo. “Delegates will gain critical insight on the latest trends in aviation and their impact on business travel. This knowledge will bring value to buyers and travel management executives because knowing how airlines are thinking and where they want to take their businesses adds to the spirit of collaboration that is essential in any preferred partner relationship.”
In his current role, Mr. Sadubin oversees the development of the group’s expanding premium publishing and data services. He is an expert in Chinese aviation and edits CAPA’s management report, The Monthly Essential China, as well the range of other regular reports produced by CAPA. He has a Bachelor of Business Management and Tourism Management from the University of Technology, Sydney.
“Mr. Sadubin’s keynote will provide a fascinating analysis for our delegates as we look ahead to the future of the aviation industry,” said ACTE Asia Regional Director Benson Tang. “We look forward to his keynote presentation.”
Education sessions to be featured at the conference include:
· How Will Mobile Apps Enhance and Influence Traveler Behavior in Uncertain Times
· Partnering with Your Information Technology Department to Manage Travel Technologies
· Business Travel Predictions for 2013
· Risk Management Strategies for a Limited Budget
· Making Data “Speak” – Evolving Practices in Data Management
· Financial/ROI Modeling for Travel Management