When you think about what you want out of your family vacation this summer, maybe you’ve only managed to get as far as “out of the ordinary, beachfront, and warm.” In other words, you want to go somewhere you maybe haven’t been before, with exciting and different things to do, that also has all the relaxing, vacation-worthy comforts of white sands and warm, clear ocean waters. If that’s the case, listen up, because Royal Holiday has the perfect summer family vacation lined up and waiting for you. Here are five reasons why you should consider a trip to one of the jewels of Carribean Mexico, at a Royal Holiday resort in gorgeous Cancun:
1. Cancun features amazing unspoiled natural areas alongside the comforts of our Royal Holiday resort. You can take part in a jungle tour to take in vibrant natural scenery and wildlife on the same day that you get a Shiatsu massage and spa treatment at Park Royal Cancun. Also, don’t miss the Garrafon Natural Reef Park for snorkeling and hiking, and make your way to the archaeological wonder of Chichen Itza.
2. Take in sunset and beachfront views without ever leaving the resort. Both Royal Holiday’s Park Royal Cancun and Royal Grand Park Caribe feature spectacular panoramic views of the Carribean and balcony suites to ensure that you’re never far from the reason why people come to the Carribean in the first place!
3. Plenty of children’s activities. Keep the little ones busy at the kids’ pool or steal a few hours for “parents’ time out” when you make use of our babysitting service. Make sure you’re getting the relaxation and romantic moments you want on your vacation and that you deserve.
4. Take the stress out of planning for every dinner! If you’ve been out all day at one of Cancun’s scenic golf courses or on a Carribean fishing trip, stay in and still eat like a king at Park Royal Cancun’s huge, endless buffet-style restaurant or even sample its on-site fine Italian cuisine. Park Royal Cancun has three full-service lounges and two more for refreshments alone. Feel free to enjoy a nightcap.
5. When you’re not relaxing on a spotless beach, our Cancun resorts offer plenty of ways to stay active. Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe will spoil you with three tennis courts and an entire shopping arcade right in the resort, so that however intensely you choose to get your “steps” in for the day, we’ve got something for you.
If our initial description was your idea of the perfect summer vacation for you and your loved ones, we’re confident that a trip to one of our Royal Holiday Cancun Resorts will be exactly what the doctor ordered. Hopefully, you can see why. In terms of beauty and variety of things to do, Cancun’s top resort has 5 star ratings according to Tripadvisor and is a Royal Holiday Vacations Club favorite. Your Mexico trip is sure to be a trip of a lifetime, but what really seals the deal is a “home base” where you’ll be pampered between amazing new experiences. Visit royal-holiday.com to find out more.