Two men from Australia and Canada have been found dead in a hotel room in Bangkok. They are believed to have died from a drug overdose.
Bottles and alcohol and white powder were discovered in their room by police, according to reports. An autopsy is being carried out to confirm cause of death.
In a statement, Foreign Affairs revealed Canadian consular officials were in contact with local authorities to gather information, and were providing assistance to the family of a Canadian citizen who passed away in Thailand.