Tri G project expands Rotana presence in rapidly developing Turkish hospitality market

27th Oct 2014
Tri G project expands Rotana presence in rapidly developing Turkish hospitality market

Rotana has announced the launch of Tri G - its latest project in the fast-growing Turkish market - located in the province of Günesli.

Tri G project has been launched in partnership with Mar Yapi, one of the rising stars of Turkey’s vibrant real estate sector.

Mar Yapi will own a 60 per cent stake in the new project while the remaining 40 per cent will be owned by Rotana and partners.

Centrally located with easy access to transport and in close proximity to major business and tourist attractions, the Tri G project will be constructed on 7,000 square meters of land.

This landmark project will feature a property managed by Rotana’s lifestyle affordable hotel brand, Centro by Rotana.


The property will boast 152 rooms on eight floors, a total of 153 residences on 17 floors and 2,500 square meters of commercial space, in addition to a comprehensive range of facilities that will service the hotel rooms and serviced apartments separately.

“Turkey is a key growth market for Rotana and we are very excited to partner with Mar Yapi to further expand our presence in the country with the launch of Tri G project,” said Nasser Al Nowais, chairman, Rotana.

“With its striking design, unique living spaces and extensive range of business and community facilities, Tri G will be a landmark project in the country.”

The Tri G project lies on the Basin Ekspres Yolu, which connects the busiest and most important transportation axes of Istanbul - the D100 and the TEM motorway.

Basin Ekspres Yolu further facilitates traffic flow to the city by linking the Atatürk International Airport to the rest of the city, being a connecting road used by approximately 200,000 vehicles each day.

Designed as a single 30-storey tower by Suyabatmaz Demirel Architects, Tri G project features a unique, spectacular design.

The project, to be built in an entirely triangular form pointing toward the sky, is poised to become a major city landmark with its stunning contemporary architecture and offers occupants generously spacious areas on each floor.

Centro Hotels by Rotana is a lifestyle brand that offers convenience, style and comfort for the smart traveller on an affordable budget.

As the name suggests, Centro properties are usually located at the heart of business or commercial districts in major cities across the region.

The Centro hotel, which is part of Tri G project, is designed to meet the demands of the new generation of travellers who seek both finesse and functionality at reasonable rates, and offers a range of facilities including a fully-equipped gymnasium, spa, business centres, meeting rooms, complimentary Wi-Fi and more for the convenience of its guests.

The serviced apartments at Tri G come with a two-year rent guarantee, and have already begun receiving initial orders from investors.

A significant feature of the serviced apartments is that owners can opt to have their units included in Rotana’s Hotel Apartments, a successful sharing system already operational in various countries where the brand has a presence.

“We expect investors in the Gulf markets to comprise a sizeable segment of apartment owners at Tri G which is managed by Rotana, and we are aiming to have all serviced apartments sold ahead of the project’s completion,” said Özkök.

The Tri G project is scheduled to open in the last quarter of 2016.


Recommended for you

Follow Breaking Travel News

Travel Events Calendar

Media Partnerships

Global Restaurant Investment ForumThe Hospitality & Tourism SummitCATHIC
ITB AsiaChina Outbound Travel & Tourism MarketThe Travel Marketing Store
Serviced Apartment SummitWorld Travel MarketIMEX
AHICWTTCRoutes Online
UBM Aviation