Ireland’s leading tour operator to the USA and Canada, Tour America, is to offer ATOL-bonded holidays out of Heathrow, Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow and other UK airports for the first time.
The company specialises in great value bespoke holidays to the USA, Canada and Mexico, combining the warmth of the Irish with destination expertise and online booking capability, which is rare among specialist operators.
Founded by Mary McKenna in 1995, Tour America arranges holidays for over 70,000 people every year and holds numerous awards including Best Long Haul Tour Operator, Travel Innovator of the Year and Best use of Social Media. Recognised as a Deloitte Best Managed Company for three consecutive years, the company has also just been voted Irish Travel Agent of the Year by consumers in Ireland.
The company employs 50 people and has its own Representatives in Florida for on-holiday assistance. Tour America was the first travel company to have its own programme on TV3 in Ireland, launched on YouTube in 2011 and has over 13,000 Facebook fans.
Key destinations and holidays
· City Breaks from New York in the east to Vancouver in the west
· Year round holidays for everyone in Orlando, including theme park tickets
· Full range of Las Vegas holidays, including weddings
· Florida beaches from Clearwater to Miami and Key West
· Mexican Rivieras
· Fly Drives, Motor-homes, Flight-only, Hotel-only, Car Hire and attractions throughout the USA