The Excelsior, Hong Kong offers some of the city’s best viewing points for the magnificent National Day fireworks display set for 1 October over Victoria Harbour. The hotel has prepared an attractive accommodation package, along with shopping offers from prestigious jeweller Chow Tai Fook and international high-end fashion shop TWIST, to allow guests to explore the irresistible shopping paradise just a stone’s throw from the hotel.
The Excelsior, Hong Kong’s National Day Golden Week Package starts at HKD1,988* and includes:
• One night’s accommodation in a Superior Room
• Daily buffet breakfast for two at Café on the 1st
• HKD188 dining credit in any of the hotel’s restaurants and bars
• A HKD200 cash voucher^ with any purchase of Chow Tai Fook diamond and gem set jewellery priced over HKD3,000
• A 20% discount^ at international multi-brand store TWIST and instant VIP membership without a minimum purchase requirement
• A 10% discount on any facial or body treatment at The Excelsior Fitness Centre
• A HKD500 supplement for an upgrade to the Executive Floor or an HKD800 supplement to a Suite
^Applies only to regular priced items.
* Rates are subject to 10% service charge, are valid from 29 September to 10 October 2011 with a minimum two-night stay and are subject to availability. All bookings must be guaranteed by a credit card.
Also in Asia today, City.Mobi is celebrating the success of its new guide to Hong Kong.
City.Mobi offers the most comprehensive mobile travel guides available, with over 800 cities in 200 countries listed. Each is developed by the City.Mobi team to combine into a single global travel directory.
HongKong.city.mobi is the latest in this illustrious line up, offering click to call functionality – which means no scribbling down telephone numbers.
Most entries are also linked to websites where users can quickly access more detailed information if needed.
Other key features include information on accommodation, restaurants, attractions, entertainment, nightlife, shopping, and transport.
City.Mobi guides include user reviews and traveller utilities such as a translation guide, currency converter, news and local weather guide.