The Sydney International Spa & Beauty Expo delivers a line up of international and local experts designed to provide salon owners and managers with greater business insight and creative skills on a broad range of topics including the latest tips on how to improve your skill and application, insider knowledge on how to grow your business, and how to get the most out of your staff’s performance. The 2011 Expo offers everything you need to be a savvy business owner, so make sure you register and book your sessions today before places run out!
Get short and sharp insights into the latest trends hitting spas and salons in 2011 and beyond in the Business seminars.
* Manage the Me Generation: Want to know what makes Gen Y tick? Claire Crouch, Dermalogica Corporate Trainer and Emma Hobson, Education Manager will take you through a one-hour seminar that will explore ideas and techniques on how to coach, develop and retain this difficult to manage generation.
* Retails Super Tips: Jaclyn Hughes will show you how to encourage your team to achieve amazing retail results Simplify your consultation process to four easy steps to increase your revenue!
* Ready for Success: Phillip Fernandez shares his secrets in this inspiring seminar that will help you discover if your brand is in sync with what your client experiences in your salon.
THE SPA SERIES SEMINARS
The Spa Series continues to push the boundaries of inspirational education in 2011 with seminars that are tailored for spa professionals.
* The Body & Beyond: Learn from health and wellbeing expert, Petrea King, how to build sustained relationships through a holistic approach to health and wellbeing.
* Nature Meets Cosmeceutical: Discover the emerging trends being used in the natural and organic market.
Spa Rescue- Making Money in Any Economy: Learn how to attract, retrain and grow business from your existing clients.
Learn from the masters and perfect your beauty techniques in our Creative Education sessions.
* Eyebrow Shaping: Become an eyebrow expert with Australia’s reigning Brow Queen, Svetlana Burkhardt.
* Advanced Makeup Class with Rae Morris: Get insider information and training from one of Australia’s most influential makeup artists in this 3 hour advanced class.
* Photo Finish Fingernails: Mandi Levanah, celebrity manicurist shares how to apply the perfect polish.
* Body Art at its Best: Becca Gilmartin demonstrates and discusses essential knowledge to be a body artist.
* Eyelash Extensions with Elly Lukas Beauty Therapy College: Find out everything from basic to advanced techniques in this 3 hour hands on workshop.
* Sound Healing with Elly Lukas Beauty Therapy College: An interactive workshop to take you through the techniques of the ancient treatment; sound therapy.