Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. and its award-winning Starwood Preferred Guest(R) program today announce the global launch of On Tour with SPG - an exciting, new program that gives SPG members the chance to redeem Starpoints on premium Live Nation concert tickets to see headliners around the globe. As part of Starwood’s official hotel sponsorship, concert tickets to ‘An Evening with Sting Featuring the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra Conducted by Steven Mercurio Presented by Xerox’tour, are on auction now. A new lineup of “On Tour with SPG” auctions will launch each Friday throughout the summer.
On Tour with SPG is a direct outgrowth of the innovative alliance formed last year between Starwood and Live Nation, the world’s largest music company. SPG members enjoy access to a variety of benefits including premium ticket access and priority seating, music-inspired promotions, exclusive access to top artists for select Live Nation concerts, and retail discounts for artist merchandise and House of Blues restaurants. SPG members are invited to visit SPG.com/stayconnected to view and bid on these exciting auction items, plus a whole lot more.
The groundbreaking SPG Moments program launched in 2007, and since then thousands of members have transformed their Starpoints(R) into extraordinary lifestyle events. Beyond music offerings SPG members have gained insider access to red carpet movie premieres, championship sporting events, and private dinners with world-renowned chefs. Through its PGA TOUR partnership, SPG also offers grounds passes to many major tournaments around the country, clinics taught by PGA TOUR professionals, and the opportunity to observe behind the ropes at PGA TOUR tournaments.
In addition to “On Tour with SPG”, Moments has a host of other once-in-a-lifetime experiences on auction right now including:
Sporting Events and Celebrity Sports Clinics
* Two suite tickets to the Indianapolis 500 in May, plus two pit and garage passes
* A private basketball clinic for up to ten participants with the Chicago Sky WNBA basketball team, plus tickets for 10 to a regular season Chicago Sky home game
Dinners with Celebrity Chefs
* Private dinner at French Laundry in Napa, CA - evening begins with a canapé and champagne reception with renowned Chef Thomas Keller, followed by a nine-course tasting menu, behind the scenes kitchen tour. Guests also receive an autographed copy of Chef Keller’s award-winning French Laundry cookbook.
* Private dinner with Mario Batali at Del Posto restaurant in New York City, featuring a special meal created and introduced by Mario Batali, plus wine pairings and autographed copy of his book.
And coming up shortly members can bid on exciting opportunities like these and so many more:
Arts and Lifestyle
* Five pairs of tickets to the star-studded Maxim Hot 100 Party in Los Angeles in May
* Balcony tickets to the American Idol Finale in Los Angeles, plus an assortment of memorabilia from the show