Investigators are continuing to scour the southern Indian Ocean in the search for missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370.
Satellite images of the area authorities now think the plane came down in have revealed a further 122 objects of possible debris, Malaysian authorities have said.
Some of the objects are as long as 23 metres, Malaysian acting transport minister Hishammuddin Hussein said.
Flight MH370 from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing disappeared on March 8th with 239 people on board.
The objects, which were recorded by France-based Airbus, were located in a 400 sq km area around 2,557km from Perth in Western Australia.
The area being searched in the southern Indian Ocean has now been split into an east and west section.
In total seven military and five civilian planes are presently taking part and a total of six countries were now involved - Australia, New Zealand, the US, Japan, China and the South Korea.
Australian authorities said on Wednesday that three more objects had been spotted by a civilian aircraft involved in the search.