As businesses and families head into the busy fourth quarter, Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR)—one of the world’s leading lodging companies—is reminding travel planners that QuickGroup, the company’s hotel reservations tool designed specifically for group travel, can help simplify booking blocks of rooms at thousands of hotels worldwide.
Through QuickGroup, travel planners can make hotel reservations for wedding guests, holiday celebrations and corporate events online in minutes.
Some highlights of the tool include:
* Simple online booking for 10-25 rooms
* Ability to search for accommodations at more than 3,000 hotels worldwide
* Real-time pricing, instant confirmation reservation links and a simple contract
* Additional meeting/event space and amenities, such as catering & audio-visual equipment, may be requested using the hotel reservations tool
* Planners may create a Custom Web Page for their group
In addition, organizers have the opportunity to sign up for Marriott Rewards during the reservation process and receive up to 50,000 points for the group’s hotel reservations. Marriott Rewards members may redeem points for accommodations, frequent flyer miles, cruises, car rentals, brand-name merchandise and more.