Ryanair, today (9 Dec) delivered an early Christmas present to customers by cutting its excess baggage fee by 50% (from €20/£20 to €10/£10 per kg) from Mon 9 Dec.
This is the latest customer service improvement from Ryanair and follows:
* the launch of the new Ryanair.com website
* 24 hour grace periods (for minor booking errors)
* “quiet flights” (pre-8am and post-9pm)
* reduced airport bag fees (from 3rd January)
* fully allocated seating on all flights from 1st February
New business and family products are also being developed, along with a new mobile app, tailored country-specific websites and a mobile-responsive website, as Ryanair continues to improve its industry leading customer service for its 81m passengers.
Ryanair’s Robin Kiely said:
“Christmas is traditionally a time when people travel with lots of baggage. As an early Christmas present to our customers, Ryanair is cutting excess baggage fees by 50% (from €20/£20 to €10/£10 per kg) from Mon (9 Dec).
We want to say a very sincere thank you to our 81m passengers and wish them all a very happy Christmas.”