13 Royal Caribbean International ships including Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas, the largest and most revolutionary cruise ships, will sail the Caribbean during the 2012-13 season.
Along with Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas, Freedom of the Seas, Explorer of the Seas, Enchantment of the Seas, Monarch of the Seas and Majesty of the Seas will continue sailing a range of Caribbean and Bahamas itineraries year-round. Six additional ships, Adventure of the Seas, Brilliance of the Seas, Jewel of the Seas, Liberty of the Seas, Mariner of the Seas and Navigator of the Seas, will offer four to 12-night Caribbean itineraries in winter 2012-13.
Royal Caribbean International’s 2012-13 Caribbean cruises onboard Adventure of the Seas, Mariner of the Seas, Navigator of the Seas, Brilliance of the Seas, Enchantment of the Seas, and Explorer of the Seas are open for booking immediately, while 2012-13 sailings onboard Oasis of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, Freedom of the Seas, Liberty of the Seas, Jewel of the Seas, Majesty of the Seas and Monarch of the Seas will open next week.
“Royal Caribbean International’s 2012-13 Caribbean cruises onboard some of the world’s largest and most innovative cruise ships are perfect settings for families and couples of all ages to create memories that will last a lifetime,” said Betsy O’Rourke, senior vice president of Marketing, Royal Caribbean International. “Our unmatched ships, great onboard staff and crew, and exciting itineraries are all part of the phenomenal experience that we deliver to guests on every cruise. There’s something for everyone onboard, relaxing in the solarium, participating in the DreamWorks character parade, attending a Broadway musical, enjoying a multitude of dining options and much more.”
Highlights from the 2012-13 itineraries include:
- In 2012, Oasis of the Seas, Allure of the Seas and Freedom of the Seas continue to alternate seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries. Every weekend, Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas sail from Port Everglade in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, while Freedom of the Seas sails from Port Canaveral
- Throughout winter 2012-13, Brilliance of the Seas will take over from Serenade of the Seas and join Adventure of the Seas in offering seven-night Southern Caribbean sailings from San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Explorer of the Seas and Enchantment of the Seas continue their year-round departures from Cape Liberty in Bayonne, New Jersey and Baltimore, respectively, to the Caribbean
- Explorer of the Seas offers seven-night Bahamas and nine to 11-night Eastern and Southern Caribbean itineraries. In mid-April 2013, holiday makers can choose a five or six-night Bermuda or a nine-night Bermuda and Caribbean itinerary
- Enchantment of the Seas, will sail seven-night Bahamas, nine-night Eastern Caribbean and 12-night Southern Caribbean itineraries throughout the season
- Sailing seven-night Western Caribbean itineraries, Navigator of the Seas will replace Voyager of the Seas from New Orleans, while Mariner of the Seas will sail from Galveston again.
- Jewel of the Seas will continue four and five-night cruises from Tampa, where the new five-night itinerary will alternate calls at Cozumel and Grand Cayman or Cozumel and Key West
- Liberty of the Seas also will offer four and five-night Western Caribbean itineraries from Port Everglades.
- Monarch of the Seas and Majesty of the Seas continue to sail three and four-night Bahamas sailings from Port Canaveral and Miami, respectively, calling at Nassau and CocoCay, Royal Caribbean International’s private island in the Bahamas
Royal Caribbean International is a global cruise brand with 22 ships currently in service. The line also offers unique cruise tour land packages in Alaska, Australia, Canada, Dubai, Europe, and New Zealand.