The Qatar Tourism Authority (QTA) is heading to Dubai for the Arabian Travel Market (ATM) which will be held from 6th to 9th May at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre (DICEC).
The show is an opportunity for tourism professionals to unite in one location, showcase their destinations to the travel industry and engage with other industry experts to discuss collaborative opportunities.
ATM aims to further educate tourism professionals with a programme of events including lectures about travel and technology, social media, and the development and achievements of the UAE and global industry.
Industry specialists will also have the opportunity to discuss and debate topical issues affecting the travel industry. QTA Chairman, Issa Mohmmed Al Mohanndai will participant in the panel for the UNWTO and Arabian Travel Market Ministerial Forum on “Tourism and Aviation – Building a common agenda for growth” which will be held on Tuesday 7 May from 11am to 1.30pm in the Al Multaqua Ballroom. All event patrons are welcomed to attend.
ATM is attended by over 17,000 visitors and features almost 2,500 exhibitors. This year the Qatar Tourism Authority’s exhibitors include:
* Hilton Doha – Tamer Farouk & Insiya Khandwawalla
* Grand Hyatt Doha – Walid Kamel
* The Ritz-Carlton, Doha – Vijayant Sah & Hoss Vetry
* La Cigale Hotel – Houssam Naddaf
* Doha Marriott Hotel – Gareth Cummings
* The St. Regis Doha – Amin Al Huneidi & Kaarin Pfeffer
* The Torch Hotel Doha – Makram El Mokhtar
* Four Seasons Hotel Doha – Simon Casson & Ahmad Khalil
* Intercon. Hotel, Doha – Andreas Pfister & Cyril Mouawad
* Wyndham Grand Regency – Ayman Lofty & Tarek Shehata
* Gokulam Park Doha – Gokul K.C.
* Oryx Rotana – Susan Steinbinder
* Concorde Hotl – Mashhour Al Refai & Tarek Ibrahim
* Retaj Hotels & Hospitality - Amr Ghazy & Mehdi Arbi
* Renaissance Doha City Centre Hotel – Meryem Bennouna & Gareth Greening
* Best Western Hotel Doha – Walid Nabil Ali & Jochen Schmid
* Grand Heritage Doha Hotel & Spa - Aous Achache
* InterContinental Doha The City – Marwa Pasha & Elyse Mirza
* Sheraton Doha Resort & Convention Hotel – Thomas Van Opstal & Shaher Abu-Haikal
* QIA - Mariam Romy Jaskuslki
* WOW Destination - Abdul Bari Abdul Haleem
* QIT - Mr. Walid Al Jaouni
* Gulf Adventures Tourism - Mr. Emad Abu Jalala & Tarek Helmy Mahmoud
* Regency Holidays - Mr. Tareq Abdulatif Taha & Mohammed Farooq siddiqui
* Qatar Airways – Discover Qatar – Ken Matsumura
* Arabian Adventures Qatar – Zarina Rajah & Hassen Mohd A Hijji
* Dreamstan Tours – Mohamed Yassin
* The Diplomatic Club – Farhan Al Hababi & Faiza Ali Mohammed
* QMA - Maja A.Knezevic, Diana Rizk & Wafaa Salem Al Atawi
* Katara Culutral Village Foundation - Hamad Al Suwaidi & Soud Al Faraj
* United Development Company - The Pearl, Doha – Jessica Hobeiter & Louai Shahin
* Doha Golf Club - Candice van der Merwe
Qatar is located on the shores of the Arabian Peninsula and offers both leisure and business travellers a thriving and diverse destination combining both the flourishing modern and the authentic cultural experiences. With its infrastructure and hotel offering rapidly developing with 85,000 hotel rooms set to be available in time for the 2022 FIFA World Cup, Qatar is asserting its position in the Middle East.