Norwegian Cruise Line UK is launching an early booking offer in celebration of its new Freestyle Cruising 2015-16 brochure, available in travel agencies across the UK from 16 June 2014. To help agents entice customers to book their next cruise, up to $300 per stateroom FREE on-board spending money is available for bookings between 16 June and 31 July 2014.
Guests can use this on-board spending money to treat themselves in a variety of ways including dinner and drinks in one of the international speciality restaurants, indulging in a soothing spa treatment or exploring one of the many ports of call with an exciting shore excursion.
The new Freestyle Cruising 2015-16 brochure includes highlights such as:
· The mould-breaking Norwegian Epic, currently the largest ship in the fleet, making Barcelona her homeport year-round with a great choice of Western Mediterranean and Canary Island & Morocco cruises
· Two cruises to and from Southampton on board Norwegian Epic in autumn 2015
· A bigger choice than ever of Northern Europe cruises – Baltic Capitals, Norwegian Fjords, Around Britain and an incredible cruise to the North Cape during the summer solstice
· 14-night South American cruises between Valparaiso and Buenos Aires, including the Falkland Islands, the Chilean fjords and a voyage around fabled Cape Horn
· The brand new Norwegian Escape debuting in October 2015 and sailing 7-night Eastern Caribbean cruises year-round from Miami
Nick Wilkinson, director business development UK, Ireland and Scandinavia, said “We are very excited about the fantastic range of destinations and experiences available to cruisers in our new Freestyle Cruising 2015-16 brochure, and want agents to feel as supported as possible in providing these sales to customers. The early booking offer is a great way to get customers interested about the new sailings and destinations with an added bonus of up to $300 on-board spending money.”
Norwegian Cruise Line UK is also launching a trade competition, where agents can win a limited edition Norwegian beach pack to celebrate the new 2015-16 brochure. The pack includes Norwegian branded shorts, sunglasses, baseball cap and a Norwegian Epic t-shirt. There are 100 kits to give away and up to four per entry so the whole team can join in.