Norwegian Cruise Line has today launched its ‘Cruise Highlights 2013-2014’ preview brochure showcasing its four-ship European deployment and the inaugural season of brand new ship Norwegian Breakaway. The brochure also includes a summary of worldwide sailings to destinations including the Caribbean, the Panama Canal, Alaska and Canada and New England.
For the 2013 / 2014 season, two ships, Norwegian Spirit and Norwegian Jade, will be based in Europe year-round and Norwegian Star will make her European debut increasing capacity in the Baltics by 25%.
To mark the brochure launch, travel partners can offer early booking customers up to £500 off per stateroom on European and up to £400 off per stateroom on worldwide cruises of six nights or more. Savings start from £150 per stateroom and increase in line with the length of cruise, grade of stateroom and destination of cruise.
Francis Riley, vice president and general manager international, Norwegian Cruise Line said: “We are very excited about the 2013 / 2014 cruise programme, particularly as we have a brand new ship, Norwegian Breakaway, joining our fleet and once again, we have committed to having four ships sailing in Europe.
“As well as a wide choice of itineraries, we know it is important for agents to secure early bookings which is why we have developed a generous money saving offer to help them encourage customers to book early.”
Seven-night Greek Isles from Venice fly-cruises on board Norwegian Jade. Departing various dates between May and October 2013 and travelling: Fly UK / Venice, Italy – Corfu, Greece – Santorini, Greece – Mykonos, Greece – Katakolon (Olympia), Greece – Venice, Italy / Fly UK.
· 12-night Grand Mediterranean fly-cruises on board Norwegian Spirit. Departing various dates between April and October 2013 and travelling: Fly UK / Barcelona, Spain – Toulon (Provence), France – Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Italy – Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy – Naples (Pompeii), Italy – Mykonos, Greece – Istanbul, Turkey – Izmir (Ephesus), Turkey – Piraeus (Athens), Greece – Venice, Italy (overnight) / Fly UK.
· Seven-night Western Mediterranean fly-cruises on board Norwegian Epic. Departing various dates between May and October 2013 and travelling: Fly UK / Barcelona, Spain – Naples (Pompeii), Italy – Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy – Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Italy – Marseille (Provence), France – Palma, Majorca, Spain – Barcelona, Spain / Fly UK.
· Nine-night Baltic Capitals fly-cruises on board Norwegian Star. Departing various dates between May and September 2013 and travelling: Fly UK / Copenhagen, Denmark – Warnemünde (Berlin), Germany – Tallinn, Estonia – St. Petersburg, Russia (overnight) – Helsinki, Finland – Stockholm, Sweden – Copenhagen, Denmark / Fly UK.
· Seven-night Bahamas and Florida fly-cruises on board Norwegian Breakaway. Departing various dates between October 2013 and April 2014 and travelling: Fly UK / New York, USA – Nassau, Bahamas – Great Stirrup Cay (Norwegian’s private island), Bahamas – Port Canaveral (Orlando), USA – New York, USA / Fly UK.
· 14-night Panama Canal and Miami fly-cruises on board Norwegian Star. Departing various dates between October 2013 and February 2014 and travelling: Fly UK / Miami, USA – Cartagena, Colombia – Daylight Transit Panama Canal - Puntarenas, Costa Rica – Puerto Chiapas, Mexico – Huatulco, Mexico – Puerto Vallarta, Mexico – Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – Los Angeles, USA / Fly UK.