From reporting, to reputation monitoring to changing Website content to managing reservation systems, My Web World provides hoteliers a crystal clear snapshot of their Internet marketing’s effectiveness. The platform is a single access point that allows hoteliers to manage their property’s entire Web presence. To kick off 2010, the system received a major upgrade, including enhanced reporting and reputation monitoring and the addition of VIZ phone tracking.
The new version of My Web World, offered exclusively by VIZERGY, is a free service to all clients that features:
• In depth reporting for search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertising clients
• The addition of VIZ phone tracking - where phone calls can be recorded and analyzed
• The addition of Yelp to reputation monitoring
• The addition of the USA Today Travel news feed
• A ‘Provide Feedback’ option that helps VIZERGY better serve clients
• A ‘Resource Center’ with educational newsletters and documents
• Access to VIZERGY’s Web World Publishing - a content management system where clients can manage Website content
‘Since we launched the new My Web World, we’ve been flooded with positive feedback and comments,’ says Kristen Steele, one of VIZERGY’s client services specialist. ‘They’re especially pleased with the simplicity and depth of reporting.’
This major enhancement is designed to make the platform an improved one stop management area for hoteliers. VIZERGY’s goal is to make My Web World a staple in the daily activity of hoteliers, simplifying their day and providing the proper tools to help maximize the efficiency of their property’s online marketing.