Further to an audit by Ecocert, the Spa Quatre Terres at the Hôtel Ermitage in Evian has been awarded by ECOCERT Greenlife the “Being -ECOCERT- Level 1 - Organic and Ecological Spa” label.
This label is part of guaranteeing clients a world of relaxation that combines both an overall “organic well-being” experience with a concern of protecting the planet and its resources, via the following:
- a range of organic and ecological products (29% of treatments on the spa menu are organic)
- provided services that are checked and respect very stringent environmental, social, hygiene and safety criteria
- environmental management of the spa with regards to consumption of water and resources, as well as production of waste and emissions.
The aim is to highlight facilities such as the Ermitage which have an ecological approach both to the services provided and related products, to ensure transparency for the consumer and increase public awareness of the environmental stakes, whilst remaining coherent with the Hôtel Ermitage’s “nature” identity and positioning.
- The Hôtel Ermitage, like the Royal, was certified as an Ecological Plant Area - by Ecocert in 2010
- Classified as an LPO (French Society for the Protection of Birds) Refuge for its actions in favour of Biodiverstiy 2011
- Certified Earthcheck Bronze (soon Silver) for all of its actions 2012