MSC Cruises has launched a new, interactive, mobile app for iOS and Android devices that allows vacationers to easily explore the fleet’s 12 ultramodern ships and the multiple destinations visited around the world.
The official MSC Cruises app, which is free to download from the App Store and Google Play, is packed with easy to use functions, tips and information, from finding the perfect itinerary and shore excursions to 360 degree virtual ship tours in which users can view actual staterooms, restaurants, lounges, pool decks, the theatre and spa.
“As MSC continues to grow in the North American market, it’s critical that vacationers can quickly and easily get a sense of the overall MSC Cruises’ experience across our 12 ship fleet,” said Ken Muskat, executive vice president of sales, PR and guest services for MSC Cruises USA. “The new app is the perfect tool to help potential guests discover MSC Cruises and our huge range of cruise offerings.”
Key functions of the MSC Cruises’ app include:
* View hundreds of MSC Cruises’ worldwide itineraries and info about the destinations and ports visited.
* Find all the latest cruise deals and news from MSC Cruises.
* Take virtual tours of the 12 ships in the fleet including staterooms, restaurants, public lounges and sun decks.
* Watch live onboard webcam feeds from each ship (including the view from the bridge).
* Save “favorite” cruises of interest so that they can easily be viewed later.
* Track the fleet in real time through a global positioning feature.
* The launch of the MSC Cruises’ App is the first phase of a strategic effort by MSC to enhance the overall user experience. Throughout the year, MSC will introduce improved consumer and travel agent platforms, ultimately resulting in more consumers engaging with MSC and exploring the line’s diverse cruise offerings and travel agents having the tools to better sell and promote MSC.