Flybe, Europe’s largest regional airline and the UK’s number one domestic carrier, has announced the final list of its new early 2010 summer schedule with millions of seats now on sale to popular destinations across the UK and regional Europe.
Early sales are already brisk from travellers booking early following the early release of a selection of Flybe’s most popular sun and sea routes as well as those to and from London Gatwick and also the Channel Islands earlier this month.
This additional selection now offers Flybe’s early summer selection of frequent, affordable, reliable services to many of the most popular business and leisure destinations across the UK and Europe with early-bird bookers able to enjoy the lowest possible fares.
One-way fares are from £22.99 including taxes and charges and all routes are available for booking from today at www.flybe.com for travel between 28th March and 30th June 2010. Additional early summer routes now on sale include:
· Aberdeen to: Belfast City, Birmingham and Leeds Bradford
· Belfast City to: Birmingham, Paris Charles De Gaulle, Cardiff, Doncaster Sheffield, Edinburgh, Exeter, Glasgow, Inverness, Leeds Bradford, Manchester, Newcastle and Southampton
· Birmingham to: Paris Charles De Gaulle, Dusseldorf, Edinburgh, Frankfurt, Glasgow, Hannover, Hamburg, Inverness, the Isle of Man, Milan Malpensa and Stuttgart
· Cardiff to: Paris Charles De Gaulle, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Newcastle
· Doncaster Sheffield to: Belfast
· Edinburgh to: Exeter, Manchester, Newquay, Norwich and Southampton
· Exeter to: Amsterdam, Paris Charles De Gaulle, Dublin, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, Manchester and Newcastle
· Glasgow to: Paris Charles De Gaulle, Manchester and Southampton
· Inverness to: Manchester
· Isle of Man to: Liverpool, Manchester and Southampton
· Leeds Bradford to: Southampton
· Liverpool to: Isle of Man
· Manchester to: Brussels, Paris Charles De Gaulle, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hannover, Milan Malpensa, Norwich and Southampton
· Newcastle to: Southampton
· Newquay to: Edinburgh
· Norwich to: Edinburgh
· Southampton to: Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris Charles De Gaulle, Dublin, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hannover and Nice
Mike Rutter, Flybe’s Chief Commercial Officer, comments: “Releasing these final additional flights today gives travellers the opportunity to plan cost effective travel for next summer as early as possible. The travel period currently available also includes the Easter holiday and Bank Holidays, which is great news for families looking for a late spring break or long weekend post exams!
“As this early selection of seats feature some of our most popular leisure and business destinations we’d urge travellers to book early so they don’t miss out on the lowest fares possible for next summer.”