Tailor-made journeys and authentic experiences infuse the pages of leading tour operator Kuoni’s latest brochure, Discover.
Discover gives travellers the opportunity to shape their own itineraries to take in some of the world’s most iconic sights in the farthest flung places around the globe. The brochure’s tailor-made holidays give the opportunity to learn, see, experience and discover.
Valid from January 2013 to Mach 2014, there are once-in-a-lifetime experiences to North and South India, Latin America, Nepal, Bhutan - Land of the Thunder Dragon, the Far East and Africa.
Discover offers more than the conventional holiday. There are visits to estancias in Argentina, stays in traditional ryokans in Japan, sojourns with local families in Kerala, an opportunity to soak up the sight of the world’s largest salt flats in Bolivia, explore the Arenal volcano area in Costa Rica or simply chill on the spice island of Zanzibar.
“Discover is all about inspiring travellers and offering them maximum flexibility and customer choice, to some of the most iconic places on earth as well as to places off the beaten track” explains Sarah Beckwith, Kuoni’s Market Manager.
The highlights of the brochure include:
* The Discover India & Nepal 13-day escorted small group tour takes in the historic sights of the Hindu and Jain temples of Khajuraho, the magnificent white marble Taj Mahal, the Pink City of Jaipur, a cruise along the Ganges, a city tour of Delhi and three nights to explore Kathmandu
* Extend your India itinerary with one of our many extensions now available on a daily basis to key points of interest
* Explore the untouched natural paradise of the Galapagos Islands and follow in the footsteps of Charles Darwin with four different cruise options to choose from and multiple durations to suit all
* Two, three and four-night hotel packages in Latin America to add on to an itinerary, such as Sacha Lodge in the Ecuadorian Amazon
* The ability to upgrade to a private tour from many of the escorted and escorted small group tours
* Cruise and accommodation packages in Latin America with multiple add-ons, from Amazon Lodges in Peru to cruises exploring the Galapagos Islands
* Planet-friendly ananea holidays such as an Amazon Riverboat Exploration from Earthwatch
* Suggested itineraries in Latin America & India to inspire the perfect holiday.