The International Air Transport Association, will hold its second World Passenger Symposium on October 16th-18th at the Jumeirah at Etihad Towers Hotel in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
The Symposium is expected to attract more than 600 key air transport stakeholders from airlines, airports, the supply chain and governments, from across the globe.
The theme of the event - Innovate Together - will follow twin tracks on the passenger experience and revenue generation, with sessions encompassing the latest on distribution, security, ancillary revenues, baggage handling improvements, revenue management, and IT.
In addition to keynote speeches from James Hogan, president of lead sponsor Etihad Airways, and Tony Tyler, director general of IATA, the chief executive panel of the World Passenger Symposium is drawn from leading aviation, regulatory and academic figures, including:
- James E. Bennett, chief executive, Abu Dhabi Airports Company.
- Olivier Bijaoui, executive chairman president and chief executive, Worldwide Flight Services.
- John Pistole, administrator, United States Transportation Security Administration.
- Mustafa Sani Şener, chief executive, Tav Airports Holding.
- Nawal Taneja, professor emeritus, Ohio State University.
- Willie Walsh, chief executive, International Airlines Group.
For more information, and to register for the Symposium, go to the official website.