Hogg Robinson Group (HRG), the world class corporate travel services company, is today launching its innovative HRG Security Suite™ at NBTA Houston. Managing traveller safety and security is a key part of any corporate travel programme. The HRG Security Suite™ has been developed in response to growing client need in this area.
HRG Security Suite™ delivers a full range of security services, from pre-trip destination intelligence, traveller tracking and security training, to international emergency response services. The new suite supports organisations and their travellers in dealing with the wide range of situations which can impact travel. The suite offers a combination of core services provided directly by HRG, utilising its global reach and expertise, together with specialist services offered in association with global security experts, red24.
· 24 hour traveller assistance through HRG Traveller Assist™
· Traveller tracking through HRG Travel Watch™
· Global network presence in nearly 120 countries
· Trusted supplier relationships
Specialist services (in association with red24)
· Intelligence – from daily security news to specific trip reports
· Consultancy – from security policy design to training and mentoring
· Monitoring – from check up calls to GPS location
· Response – from 24/7 emergency escalation to international rescue
Nigel Meyer, Director Group Technology & Data Services for HRG, comments: “The HRG Security Suite™ has been developed to simplify the security element of corporate travel programmes and support organisations in meeting their duty of care responsibilities. Our association with the market leading security specialist, red24 provides corporates with the ability to proactively manage risk, and where necessary respond quickly and effectively to safeguard traveller security and safety.”