Executives from Galaxy Macau™ recently unveiled that Macau’s most eagerly anticipated integrated destination resort will open on the auspicious date of May 15. Accompanied by the “King and Queen of Galaxy Macau”, Galaxy Entertainment Group Chairman Dr. Lui Che-woo and Vice-Chairman Francis Lui made the announcement before more than 120 media representatives in Hong Kong and Macau, generating significant buzz in local TV, newspapers and magazines.
The announcement also means that future guests can start planning their next Macau holiday. Virtually all of the property will be available for enjoyment, including:
* rooms at the Banyan Tree Macau, Hotel Okura Macau and Galaxy Hotel;
* the 52,000-square-foot Grand Resort Deck with its man-made white sand beach and 4,000-square-meter Skytop Wave Pool;
* all 50-plus restaurants, including the widest selection of pan-Asian cuisines under one roof in Macau;
* a vast array of entertainment options, including dramatic showpieces and electrifying performances;
* a nine-screen 3D cinema experience unlike anything else in Macau;
* the first Banyan Tree Spa in the Pearl River Delta;
* and much, much more.
Don’t wait—start planning your Galaxy Macau itinerary now! Galaxy Macau is looking forward to welcoming you on May 15, 2011.