Following the success of InterContinental‘s Concierge Insider Guides app for iPad and iPad 2, and IHG’s iPhone booking apps for its seven hotel brands, the InterContinental Kitchen Cookbook iPad app is the first food and beverage app from a global hotel brand.
The free app will allow food enthusiasts to recreate and share 32 simple local recipes from 24 InterContinental Hotels & Resorts around the world in their own kitchens, feeding the global desire to recreate restaurant experiences at home.
New recipes to attempt in kitchens at home have been specially selected by hotel Head Chefs, such as the InterContinental New York Times Square cheesecake, a New York City staple, from renowned chef Todd English, and the InterContinental Berchtesgaden Resort’s salmon trout, developed by the hotel’s Michelin star Head Chef, Ulrich Heiman.
“After great customer feedback on the industry first Concierge iPad app and the InterContinental hotel booking app, we are excited to launch phase one of our InterContinental Kitchen Cookbook iPad app, which showcases some of our world class chefs’ favourite local recipes that are enjoyed by our guests all over the world,” says Simon Scoot, Vice President, Global Brand Management, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts.
InterContinental properties with recipes featured on the app include:
• InterContinental Boston
• InterContinental Buenos Aires
• Presidente InterContinental Mexico City
• InterContinental New Orleans
• InterContinental New York Times Square
• InterContinental San Francisco
• Real InterContinental San Salvador
• InterContinental Toronto Centre
• InterContinental Asiana Saigon
• InterContinental Bali Resort
• InterContinental Bangkok
• InterContinental Seoul COEX
• InterContinental Singapore
• InterContinental Sydney
• ANA InterContinental Tokyo
• InterContinental Berchtesgaden Resort
• InterContinental Doha
• InterContinental Dubai Festival City
• InterContinental London Park Lane
• InterContinental Madrid
• InterContinental Paris Le Grand
• InterContinental De La Ville Rome
• InterContinental Century City Chengdu
• InterContinental Hong Kong
The InterContinental Kitchen Cookbook app will be available for download on the App Store or from www.intercontinental.com/cookbookapp with new recipes added every three months.
To access all the latest information about the world’s major technology companies via one mobile platform visit Technology.City.Mobi.