FoundersCard has confirmed it is rolling out a host of new perks to add to its growing line-up.
The membership program, which brings executive-style perks to entrepreneurs, currently offers discounts on a number of products and services.
These include elite statuses on airlines, discounts with Apple, AT&T, UPS, StubHub, TaskRabbit, and a number of hotel hotels.
New offers include:
- Up to 25 per cent at Bonobos and exclusive personal shopping hours.
- Up to $200 off a first order of $500 at Mr. Porter, and VIP access including a personal shopper and early access to new items.
- Up to $100 of free money towards a first order at Trunk Club.
- Elite status with Cathay Pacific and Lufthansa.
- Up to 50 per cent off of Retrofit‘s weightloss programs
- Up to 15 per cent off with Barker Black.
The company was created by serial entrepreneur Eric Kuhn.
FoundersCard, which celebrated its second birthday in January, also hit 7,500 members as of this week.