Flythomascook.com has launched its own kids club aimed at saving mum and dad valuable holiday spending money this summer. Kids can be kept entertained for hours with a unique series of fun and educational categories that are packed with games, colouring sheets, holiday facts and stories, and its all available to download free of charge.
As the only extras required are pencils or crayons, getting away doesn’t have to break the bank, and the kids can be entertained every step of their holiday, whether it’s before we go, at the airport, on the plane or on the beach.
Offering bargain flights with flexible durations including one way flights, flythomascook.com operates to and from the UK’s most popular airports and as many famililes are preparing to jet away this summer Thomas Cook Airlines cabin crew suggests it’s top ten family tips for flying:
• During take off and landing give your baby a bottle or a dummy to help stop their ears from popping.
• If yourchild gets bored in their seat take a walk with them to the galley area to stretch the legs and take a break.
• Be prepared if you’re travelling on a night flight, some parents think their child will sleep, but this often isn’t the case when away from their normal environment.
• Take a small blanket with you in case your child gets cold as many airlines don’t provide these on short flights.
• Dress your baby in clothes that are easy to get on and off for nappy changing - space is limited!
• Consider getting a baby sling for your journey. That way you can carry your baby and have two hands free to carry luggage.
• Pack your child’s favourite snacks so that you have food to hand if they want something to eat quickly.
• If your child is having an inflight meal, be prepared with alternatives in case they don’t like what they’re given.
• Ask cabin crew to heat baby milk well in advance of when you need it so that you have it ready for when the baby wants it.
• Kids love presents, so wrap up lots of small surprises for them that you can give to your child throughout the flight to keep them entertained and occupied.
To download the kids club games visit: http://book.flythomascook.com/kids-club/