Eurostar, the high-speed provider of carbon neutral journeys between the UK and the Continent, has introduced a new leisure loyalty programme, Eurostar Plus.
Eurostar Plus is a very straightforward, easy to use online scheme. Every pound spent on a Eurostar ticket is now rewarded with cash-back. Eurostar Plus also offers the unique advantage of an individual being able to also earn points by booking travel for friends and family.
How does it work?
* Create a Eurostar Plus account on www.eurostar.com. (Click here)
* For every £1 spent on Eurostar travel on www.eurostar.com, travellers earn one point.
* When travellers accumulate 300 points, they automatically receive a £20 e-voucher valid for a year.
* The e-voucher can be used to book future travel on www.eurostar.com.
* Eurostar Plus offers the unique option to earn points when family and friends travel, using the membership number of the Eurostar Plus account holder.
Mary Walsh, Eurostar’s Communications Director, commented “We were very keen to introduce a scheme that rewarded our loyal customers who travel on leisure tickets. Eurostar Plus launched at the start of the year and we already have over 12,000 customers registered so our travellers clearly appreciate the cash back benefits and the opportunity to save money on their travel costs.”
Eurostar Plus sits alongside the existing Eurostar Frequent Traveller programme (EFT), which is aimed at frequent business travellers and enables members to earn points based on any ticket type. In addition to these points, the EFT programme also offers a wide range of benefits, including points redemption on Eurostar travel and partnership rewards, access to preferential rates and the use of Business Premier facilities including dedicated fast-track check-in and lounge access for carte blanche holders.