Delta Air Lines has launched its new full-flat seat that will become the standard in its BusinessElite® class on international flights served with Boeing 767-400 aircraft. Featuring 77-82 inch, 180-degree full-flat beds in a one-two-one configuration, the new seat gives every BusinessElite customer direct aisle access as well as a choice of single seats for added privacy. The seat is now available on all flights between London’s Heathrow Airport and Atlanta, New York JFK and Detroit, and will be introduced on flights between Heathrow and Minneapolis by September 2009.
“Delta’s frequent business travelers tell us that the comfort of a flat bed seat with direct aisle access is a must-have on flights to and from London, and passenger feedback has been very positive,” said Armin Venencie, Delta’s sales director, UK & Ireland. “The design of Delta’s new seats optimizes each passenger’s space, giving them privacy to work or relax in order to arrive at their destination ready for a day’s business.”
Delta’s new seats feature:
* Delta’s full-size pillows, quilted duvet comforters and new dinnerware.
* Delta’s on-demand digital entertainment, with hours of music, videos, TV programming and games shown on a 50 percent larger screen.
* PC power and USB port for charging small electronics.
* Oversized consoles for every passenger, perfect for personal work space.
* Personal reading light.
* Shoe storage.
* Ergonomic lumbar support.
International customers flying in economy class on Delta’s B767-400 will also enjoy Delta on Demand digital entertainment, as well as printed menus and complimentary beer and wine.