After recently announcing details on ports of call never before offered by a cruise-line or tour company in a single sailing, Cuba Cruise is excited to reveal their diverse shore excursions highlighting the magic of Cuba.
“We are excited to share Cuba’s vibrant lifestyle, lush biodiversity and varied landscape with our guests,” said Cuba Cruise President Dugald Wells. “From rainforest hikes and historic castle tours to scuba diving with sea turtles, we’ve hand-picked a collection of incredible excursions to suit a range of interests.”
The itinerary and onshore excursions are nothing short of extraordinary. With the help of local guides and experts, Cuba Cruise offers an up-close and in-depth encounter of Cuba never before offered. It’s truly one-of-a-kind.
Families, couples, friends and individuals will have no trouble finding rich experiences to make the most of their Cuban holiday. Excursions on offer can be enlightening, adventurous, historical and cultural – the choice is yours.
Exceptional excursions include:
• Pre & Post Havana and Jamaica stays
• Six UNESCO sites, including the Colonial village of Trinidad
• National Parks, like isolated La Mensura National Park
• Diving & Snorkeling
• Cultural/Historical tours
• Guided tour of Havana in classic American automobiles from the 1940’s and 50’s
• Cigar & Rum Factories
• Sugar & Coffee Plantations, including the ruins of French coffee plantations in Santiago de Cuba, a UNESCO site
• Music, Dancing & Nightlife in Cuban hotspots
• Cathedrals & Castles, like the impressive San Carlos De La Cabana Fortress and enjoy a Cannon Shoot Ceremony
• Boating & Catamaran trips
• Jungle & Mangrove tours
• Beautiful white-sand beaches to relax on