Ever-innovative luxury specialist Crystal Cruises has released its comprehensive Worldwide Cruise Atlas for all of 2015 and early 2016, detailing the line’s 72 luxury cruises visiting all seven continents aboard the award-winning Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity. The 175-page brochure, artfully designed to commemorate Crystal’s 25th Anniversary, is also filled with additional cruise planning tools, from info about onboard programming to exquisitely-appointed accommodations. The “Destination Insider’s Guide” conveniently lists ports of call by country and is newly enhanced to include more local tips for destinations, boldly highlighting UNESCO sites in applicable locales.
Throughout 2015 and into the first quarter of 2016, Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity visit 235 ports in 75 countries, with 22 maiden calls in 2015 alone. 2015 highlights include:
- Nine immersive voyages in Asia, each with at least two overnights to explore Myanmar, China, Japan, Vietnam, Brunei, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand and Cambodia. Optional pre- and post-cruise Extended Land Programs take guests further into the destinations.
- Trans-Atlantic and Asia “Captain’s Cruises” May 4 (Crystal Serenity); April 11 and June 12 (Crystal Symphony), featuring veteran Crystal captains Glenn Edvardsen, Reidulf Maalen and Helge Brudvik, respectively, for special cocktail receptions, Q&A sessions and Crystal Adventures ashore in celebration of Crystal’s Silver Anniversary.
- July European “Silver Anniversary” Chairman’s and President’s Cruises, respectively hosted by Crystal’s chairman Nobuyoshi Kuzuya and president Edie Rodriguez, with specially planned celebrations and receptions.
- New routes in Western and Northern European and the Mediterranean, including Holy Land and North Cape/White Sea itineraries; both ships sailing the British Isles and more 7-day cruises than ever.
- A dozen round-trip sailings from favorite destinations like New York, London’s port of Dover, Monte Carlo, Singapore, Los Angeles, Montreal, and, for the first time, Copenhagen (for a new Baltic route).
- Crystal Symphony’s first-ever Brazil-focused holiday cruise from San Juan, with a New Year’s Eve overnight in Rio de Janeiro.
- A 77-day Grand Cruise, starting with Crystal Symphony’s December 19 “Brazilian Holiday” voyage, sailing from San Juan to Miami, cruising Antarctica, exploring Chilean fjords and the bustling cities throughout South America; offered in five segments.
- The “Silver Celebration World Cruise,” the line’s 20th World Cruise and first-ever full global circumnavigation, sailing round-trip from Miami on a 108-day journey.
- A new Trans-Atlantic route from Miami to Lisbon, overnight in Bermuda.
The Atlas also boasts itinerary details for the first quarter of 2016, including:
- The 102-day “Grand Pacific Panorama World Cruise,” sailing round-trip from San Francisco for the first time ever, calling in the South Pacific, Asia, Australia, Indonesia, China, Japan and Alaska.
- Two January/February cruises through Antarctica and South America, including a new route round-trip from Buenos Aires.
- New Panamanian journeys, including two routes transiting the Panama Canal from Chile to Miami and Miami to San Francisco, plus two Caribbean itineraries that begin and/or end in Colon, Panama.
“The Worldwide Atlas is the most comprehensive tool for planning one’s next Crystal vacation,” says Nitsa Lewis, vice president of marketing. “It provides extensive details of each itinerary, plus all aspects of the shipboard experience – from world class dining to highly personalized six-star service – and shore-side tips and adventures, at travelers’ fingertips in a simple, beautifully designed and colorful format. We’re inviting all luxury travelers to begin a new story with Crystal Cruises.”
Details of Experiences of Discovery® theme cruises, including hugely popular Wine & Food Festival and Jazz and Ballroom at Sea musically focused cruises, are also included in the comprehensive cruise guide. The line’s exclusive “Boutique Adventures” and other shore-side highlights are also featured.
Fare & Itinerary Guides are conveniently located in the Atlas’ back pocket, and shall be re-issued every 60 days as prices are subject to increase, encouraging travelers to Book Now for the best available fares and stateroom choices. Atlases have been shipped to agents, Crystal Society members, and Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity. Others interested in receiving their own Atlas can request one from their Crystal travel agent; view, download, or order one from Crystal’s website; or call Crystal’s toll free brochure line, 1-866-446-6625.
Through April 30, 2014, compelling, all-inclusive Book Now cruise fares start at $2,025 per person for 2015 sailings and $3,045 for 2016 first quarter voyages.
Crystal’s passion for taking care of guests in an inviting environment of extraordinary space, quality and choices has earned the company more “World’s Best” awards than any other cruise line, resort, or hotel in history.