Concur, the world’s leading provider of on-demand Employee Spend Management services, will preview the next generation of its travel and expense mobile solution today at the NBTA Convention in Houston. Concur’s next generation mobile solution will include new travel and expense functionality, new third-party mobile applications, and support for Android™ phones and Apple iPads.
Already in use by hundreds of thousands of business travellers and employees on BlackBerry® devices and iPhones, Concur will also be available for Android phones and iPads. With Concur’s mobile solution, employees can quickly access their itinerary without having to email it or manually add it, easily check flight schedules and seat availability, find and book hotels, rental cars, and taxis and enter and submit expenses on the go. New functionality in the latest mobile version will include:
* The ability to automatically capture corporate credit card charges and make them available for import into expense reports, enabling mobile workers to easily create, submit and approve expense reports anytime, anywhere.
* Up-to-the-minute flight status, flight check in, seat availability, and gate and baggage claim information provided by OAG.
* The ability to view, hold, reserve and purchase Amtrak rail travel from a smartphone.
* The ability to incorporate a Twitter feed, with the ability to share travel plans via the most popular social networking sites including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter slated for release later this year.
* Easier navigation and usability with a new user interface.
“We recognise that mobile will continue to transform our entire industry, from suppliers to corporate buyers and especially the mobile worker. Our goal is to empower employees by delivering smart, real-time content and connections to them anytime, anywhere,” said Rajeev Singh, president and COO of Concur. “We also believe that companies that embrace mobile solutions will drive costs out of their business while making life easier for their mobile workforce.”
Concur utilises robust and flexible mobile application and web services technology to extend the power of Concur’s on-demand travel and expense management services to popular smartphones. By seamlessly connecting to Concur® Travel & Expense, Concur’s mobile application helps drive compliance and minimise program leakage by delivering access to in-policy travel choices and accurately capturing the resulting spend. The mobile application will be available for download from the respective app stores at no additional charge for Concur customers.