On its 60th anniversary, Club Med, the leading upmarket resort brand has launched luxury holiday villas to rent. Situated on a 12-hectare beachfront stretch of land, and adjacent to the resort, the 40 villas at Club Med La Plantation d’Albion are located on the stunning West coast of the island of Mauritius. 17 of the villas offer breathtaking ocean views, whilst the 23 garden villas benefit from perspectives of the lush scenery and mountains.
Guests at La Plantation d’Albion Villas can choose to spend their time in the luxury and intimacy of their private villa or share the unique atmosphere of the adjoining Resort.
Prices for a two-bedroom villa starts from £3,029* per person for seven nights and includes:
· Return flights
· Personalised welcome at airport and private transfers
· A personal dedicated butler for the duration of your stay
· Breakfast and afternoon tea served at your villa
· Dining at a choice of gourmet restaurants at the adjoining resort
· Drinks including champagne
· Children’s clubs from 4 to 17 years
· Unlimited Golf on Tamarina Golf Club 18 hole course, transfers included
· Free access to all the services and activities of the adjoining Resort: sailing, fitness, tennis, hammams, saunas…
In addition, each has its own pool and garden as well as a beautiful ‘varangue’ an outdoor living room, of 40 to 60 m², just perfect for basking in the Indian sun.