Take a break from the crowds this National Day and find peace and tranquility at Mandarin Oriental, Sanya. Beautifully situated between a backdrop of lush verdant mountains and the sparkling South China Sea, the resort enjoys its own exclusive coral bay where you can spend some quality time with your loved ones whilst enjoying the epitome of luxury.
For the duration of the Chinese National Day holiday, guests are being offered the chance to enjoy some of the resort’s highlights with the National Day Package. Enjoy a night of classic Cantonese flavours and superb seafood at the resort’s Chinese restaurant Yi Yang, and experience the award winning Spa Village, complete with Traditional Chinese Medicine, Tai Chi, Yoga and luxury pampering.
With rates starting from CNY 2,488 per night, the package includes:
- A 3 night stay in a Terrace or Ocean View Room
- Round trip airport transfer from Sanya International Airport
- Breakfast for two adults and up to two children
- Either dinner for two at the resort’s Chinese restaurant, Yi Yang, or a luxury 1 hour 20 minute Body Treatment for one at the Spa Village
- A CNY 200 Spa voucher
- Complimentary Tai Chi and Qi Gong from a Shaolin Kung Fu Master and Yoga from an Indian Yoga Master, based on the resort’s activity schedule