China Airlines (CAL) has released a brand-new free “CI Mobile App” for users of the increasingly popular Apple iPhone providing “CI Mobile” service and convenience anytime and anywhere. The new service can be downloaded free from the Apple App Store, where users can easily find it by texting “CI.”
Through the new CI Mobile App, iPhone users can obtain convenient, real-time information including flight timetables, flight departures and arrivals, Dynasty Flyer member services and CAL’s latest promotions. The service also enables passengers to check in for international flights and easily connect to CAL service locations around Taiwan.
CAL is constantly working to develop new categories of service reflecting an inventive spirit in the age of electronic commerce. Over the coming year, CAL will continue launching more service platforms on other popular systems so that more smart phone users may enjoy CAL’s diverse range of mobile commerce services.
“CI Mobile” Service Highlights:
* Timetables: Passengers may view flight schedules on or off-line, as well as check timetables for international flights operated by China Airlines (CI) and Mandarin Airlines (AE) within 334 days.
* Flight Arrivals and Departures: Real-time information confirming arrivals and departures of China Airlines (CI) and Mandarin Airlines (AE) flights.
* Danysty Flyer Services: Danysty Flyer members may check their mileage information and obtain the latest member news.
* Lastest Promotions: The latest information on discounts and promotions is provided, including Dynasty Packages, exclusive discounts for Dynasty Flyer members, discounted prices for on-line ticket purchases, etc.
* e-Check In: Users of “CI Mobile” enjoy the same services as Internet-based “e-Check In” users, enabling them to check in for international flights from between three and 24 hours prior to takeoff (service not available for codeshare flights operated by other carriers).
* Voice Reservations: iPhone users may easily connect to China Airlines branch offices around Taiwan by touching the telephone reservation icon.