Celebrity Cruises has announced its full summer 2013 and winter 2013-14 itinerary line-up including exciting new options for cruising to Alaska, Australia and New Zealand and a brand new Pacific Coastal Wine Cruise.
Summer 2013 marks Celebrity Cruises’ most comprehensive season ever in Europe, with Celebrity Constellation, Celebrity Equinox, Celebrity Silhouette, Celebrity Eclipse, Celebrity Infinity and Celebrity Reflection – which debuts in October of this year – all sailing European waters. Other cruise options throughout the summer season include:
· The award-winning, 2,850-guest flagship of the Solstice Class fleet, Celebrity Solstice, will become the first of its class to offer cruises in Alaska in the summer of 2013, joining Celebrity Century and Celebrity Millennium in pairing Celebrity Cruises’ modern luxury experience with the region’s breathtaking and inspiring scenery.
· Celebrity Summit, which recently became the third in Celebrity Cruises’ Millennium Class fleet to be refurbished, will once again offer Celebrity Cruises’ popular sailings to Bermuda from Cape Liberty (Bayonne, New Jersey).
· Celebrity Xpedition will continue to offer the “must do” holiday experiences the brand has offered year-round since 2007 in the Galapagos Islands.
During the winter season, Celebrity Cruises will feature six of its award-winning ships in the Caribbean and five further ships around the globe in Australia and New Zealand, the Galapagos Islands, Hawaii, South America and the South Pacific. The fleet will visit 170 ports in 42 countries from 20 different departure ports. Celebrity Cruises will also offer a variety of cruisetour holiday options, pairing a land-based experience with a cruise to create the ultimate winter getaway. New elements of Celebrity Cruises’ 2013-14 winter destination offerings include:
· A 35-night circumnavigation cruise of Australia and New Zealand onboard Celebrity Solstice, departing from Auckland (New Zealand) in February 2014 and ending in Sydney (Australia) in March 2014.
· Celebrity Solstice also will offer two Pacific Island cruises from Sydney in October 2013 and April 2014, featuring stops at ports such as Lautoka and Suva (Fiji), Lifou (Loyalty Islands) and Noumea and Isles of Pines (New Caledonia).
· Four- and five-night Caribbean cruises from Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades, Florida) on Celebrity Constellation, which was refurbished last year to include the Tuscan Grille speciality restaurant, CellarMasters wine bar and Café al Bacio and Gelateria, among other venues. Prior to the 2013-14 winter season, new AquaClass accommodations with exclusive access to the Mediterranean speciality restaurant, Blu, will be added to the ship. Celebrity Constellation will offer Bahamas cruises featuring stops in Key West (Florida) and Nassau (Bahamas), and Western Caribbean itineraries featuring stops in Key West (Florida) and Cozumel (Mexico), all from Fort Lauderdale between December 2013 and April 2014.
· Celebrity Century’s October 2013 to May 2014 West Coast season will feature a series of cruises from Los Angeles for the first time since 2010, Hawaii departures and an entirely new Pacific Coastal Wine Cruise itinerary which will visit the new port of Santa Barbara (California), and include an overnight stay in San Francisco. While in the region, Celebrity Century will offer 15-night Hawaii sailings out of San Diego and Los Angeles (California), and 15-night Panama Canal cruises between San Diego and Los Angeles and Fort Lauderdale (Florida) in December 2013 and January and February 2014.
Celebrity Century’s Hawaii and Panama Canal sailings will open for booking on 4 April 2012.
Further trip-of-a-lifetime destination experiences on offer during the 2013-14 winter season include:
· Cruises and cruisetours in South America will be offered on Celebrity Infinity, which was revamped last year as part of Celebrity Cruises’ ongoing $140-million investment. The ship will offer 14-night cruises between Buenos Aires (Argentina) and Valpraiso (Chile) during December 2013 and January and March 2014. Two 14-night Antarctica sailings from Buenos Aires in February 2014 will offer breath-taking views as the ship sails around and through Paradise Bay, the Gerlache Strait, and Elephant Island.
· Two Panama Canal sailings on each end of the season will also be offered, sailing eastbound between San Diego and Miami (Florida) in November 2013 and April 2014, and westbound from Miami to San Diego in November 2013 and March 2014.
· Cruisetour options in South America include a Buenos Aires-based three-night pre- or post-cruise land tour to Iguazu Falls featuring one night in Buenos Aires and two nights in Iguazu Falls and a Valparaiso-based five-night pre- or post-cruise land tour to Machu Picchu features two nights in Urubamba, located in the Sacred Valley in Peru, with access to Machu Picchu, as well as two nights in Lima (Peru) and one night in Santiago (Chile).
· Celebrity Solstice will sail a second consecutive Australia/New Zealand season consisting primarily of 12-night cruises between Sydney (Australia) and Auckland (New Zealand) from October 2013 to April 2014.
· Celebrity Millennium, which will be revamped in May this year, will offer a second consecutive Asia season, sailing a southerly route across the Pacific Ocean to Australia at the start of the season, where the ship will offer a 17-night cruise between Sydney and Singapore in November 2013. This itinerary will offer overnight stays in Cairns (Yorkey’s Knob, Australia) and Singapore.
· From there, Celebrity Millennium will sail 14-night cruises between Singapore and Hong Kong. Two 14-night Indonesia cruises from Singapore will be offered in January 2014. These sailings will feature multiple in-port overnight stays in cities including Bangkok (Thailand), Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam), Hanoi (Halong Bay, Vietnam), Bali (Indonesia), Singapore, Hong Kong (China), Shanghai (China), Beijing (China) and Tokyo (Japan).
· A five-night pre- or post-cruise fully escorted land tour from Hong Kong features two nights in Xian, where guests will visit the famed Terra Cotta Warriors, and three nights in Beijing, where guests will access the Great Wall of China, among many other highlights.
The 2013-14 Australia and South America cruises will open for booking on 4 April 2012and the Asia itineraries will open for booking on 18 April 2012.
In addition to Celebrity Constellation’s short Caribbean cruises, sailings through the region will be offered on four of Celebrity Cruises’ five Solstice Class ships and one additional upgraded Millennium Class ship in the 2013-14 winter season:
· Seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruises from Miami (Florida) on Celebrity Reflection, currently under construction and debuting later this year with Celebrity Cruises’ first-ever AquaClass Suites and the luxurious Reflection Suite and Signature Suites.
· Alternating seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises on Celebrity Silhouette – the ship that introduced the interactive Lawn Club Grill restaurant and private cabanas known as The Alcoves – from Fort Lauderdale.
· Port-rich seven-night Southern Caribbean cruises on the recently revamped Celebrity Summit, from San Juan (Puerto Rico).
· Celebrity Eclipse will offer 14-night Exotic Southern Caribbean sailings from Fort Lauderdale from November 2013 to April 2014.
· Celebrity Equinox will repeat its 2012-13 winter season’s 10- and 11-night “Ultimate Caribbean” cruises sailing from Fort Lauderdale from December 2013 to April 2014.