Travelport, the business services provider to the global travel industry, operating the Galileo, Apollo and Worldspan platforms, today announces the launch of Travelport Ticket Exchange for Apollo-connected travel agents in Canada. The new application quickly and effectively guides travel consultants through the ticket exchange process, increasing accuracy and efficiency by guiding agents through the simple exchange process.
Other Travelport Ticket Exchange benefits include:
* Whether positive or negative values, exchanges are auto-calculated without user intervention;
* no cryptic commands or formatting required in the process;
* reduces processing time by automating calculations and displaying values;
* flexibility to make changes prior to exchange commitment by navigating forward and backward through the exchange process; and
* can be used as a calculator tool to quote cost-of-change to the customer.
* Sam Lux, president and owner, Lux International in Montreal said, “I downloaded the Ticket Exchange app and tested it by exchanging a ticket - I am in heaven! This is exactly what I have been wishing for. Just Fantastic!”
According to Maurita Baker, country manager, Canada, Travelport, “The Travelport Ticket Exchange applet has been developed for our Canadian customers in response to their specific needs. As exchanging BSP e-tickets in Canada is a very complex and difficult process, we created this app to help the agency community increase efficiency and accuracy in the ticket exchange process and we are really pleased to be able to make this available to them at no extra charge.”
The Travelport Ticket Exchange application is available now for free download. Travelport-connected agents in Canada can learn more about this time saving solution by going to ASK Travelport. Installation and User Guide – English ASK answer 37323 and French ASK answer 38246.