Now available for those seeking a second home on Lake Tahoe’s South Shore, Marriott Grand Residence Club, Lake Tahoe is taking reservations for a fractional ownership option beyond its traditional quarter ownership interest (13 weeks per year). With the resort’s final phase of sales, the new offering brings “seasonal fractions” of three- or five-week increments to those in the market for a maintenance-free vacation home.
“We strive to provide quality resorts and flexible home ownership options,” said Scott Oldakowski, area project director. “The expanded selections at Marriott Grand Residence Club, Lake Tahoe confirm our relentless pursuit of listening to customer feedback and then responding by offering what best suits their lifestyle.”
Ranging from studios to three-bedroom penthouses, a limited number of residences are dedicated to this program. Reservation deposits are being accepted and pricing is targeted to start in the low $100,000s for a one-bedroom residence during the Winter or Summer seasons (pricing varies based on fraction, season, residence type and view selected). The deeded fractions are offered in three unique seasons: Winter, Summer and Tahoe Season (fall/spring). Each seasonal fraction owner will participate in a rotating calendar, similar to the current quarter ownership structure.
Regardless of the amount of vacation time purchased, there are many benefits to owning this second home alternative with Marriott Grand Residence Club, Lake Tahoe:
- Unique vacation home ownership without the typical maintenance concerns.
- Purchasing only the time needed to fulfill vacation needs.
- Services and amenities of a luxury resort, i.e. concierge staff, ski valet, spa and restaurants.
- Space available access allows for those “last minute” trips to Lake Tahoe.
- Participation in Marriott Rewards, the world’s largest frequent guest program in the hospitality industry. Owners may trade select weeks for Marriott Rewards points, which can then be redeemed for holidays at Marriott hotels and resorts worldwide, as well as air travel, cruises and rental cars.
- Exchange to thousands of destinations around the world through Interval International, including other Marriott Grand Residence Club properties (currently, there is a second location in London’s Mayfair district).
- Optional owner rental program managed by Marriott for the times the residence will not be in use.
About Marriott Grand Residence Club, Lake Tahoe -
Opened on November 1, 2002, the 199-residence Marriott Grand Residence Club, Lake Tahoe offers fractional ownership options with studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans, as well as penthouse residences. Currently, prices range from the low $100,000s to the mid $600,000s per deeded interest. The resort is one of two Marriott properties located in the new pedestrian-friendly Heavenly Village. A complete vacation experience, owners and guests are within steps of shopping, dining, future ice skating rink and movie theater, world-class Nevada gaming and entertainment, as well as direct access to Heavenly Ski Resort via the high-speed gondola positioned at the center of the complex. Additional outdoor recreation activities (lake and beach access, hiking, fishing and boating) are nearby.
Resort amenities include:
- Year-round outdoor swimming pool and two spas
- Concierge assistance
- Private ski lockers
- Owner’s club and library
- Use of health club with steam room and spa services
- Daily maid and laundry service
- Heated, underground valet parking
Marriott Grand Residence Club combines the advantages of second home ownership with the services and amenities of a fine hotel, and a variety of flexible usage options. For ownership information, please call (866) 20-GRAND (866-204-7263) or visit www.grandresidenceclub.com. Nightly rentals can be reserved by calling (800) VILLAS-9 (800-845-5279) or visiting www.marriottvillarentals.com.