In an effort to make consumers aware of the increased ease and value of booking reservations through its brand websites, Hilton Hotels Corporation has announced a special online sweepstakes effective August 1 through September 30, 2003. The 70 sweepstakes prizes include:
* Nine Grand Prize trips (one winner each week) for two to Hawaii for six nights/seven days and roundtrip coach airfare on Continental Airlines, and
* 61 daily winners of three-night weekend hotel accommodations at any Hilton, Doubletree, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden Inn and Homewood Suites by Hilton hotel.
Web surfers who book a hotel stay on any of six Hilton Family brand sites between August 1 and September 30 automatically are entered into the sweepstakes.* Qualifying websites include www.hilton.com, www.doubletree.com, www.embassysuites.com, www.hampton-inn.com, www.hiltongardeninn.com, and www.homewoodsuites.com. “An online sweepstakes is a fun and rewarding way to demonstrate what a delightful experience it is to surf our brand sites, from seeing helpful information upfront on the sites that consumers have told us they care about most, to the ease-of-booking stage,” said Tom Keltner, president - brand performance and franchise development group for Hilton Hotels Corporation.
The benefits of booking reservations online via the Hilton Family`s websites include: access to special rates for the Hilton Family of Hotels on its own brand sites; reservations on the brand sites with no booking fees; earning of Points & Miles® and special recognition for HHonors members?; and premium hotel choices to meet every travel need. “There`s no reason to book Hilton Family hotels anywhere else than on our brand websites,” added Keltner.
The company has completed several new upgrades and benefits for website visitors, designed to simplify the online reservations process, allowing customers to easily match the right Hilton Family hotel with their personal needs, including:
* Advanced hotel searches by city, address, airport or attraction from a single webpage. Customers can conduct detailed searches based on a user-defined geographic radius and up-to-date room availability. As a result, customers have more control in choosing the Hilton Family hotel best suited to their individual needs, across all Hilton Family brands.
* Streamlined design features and improved content. Icons directing customers to a well-designed layout combination of photos, brand identifiers and hotel amenities facilitate the ability of users to perform hotel comparisons across all Hilton Family brands.
* Hilton HHonors® profile and account access. Hilton HHonors members are able to sign into their profile or account at any time during their website visit. This gives HHonors customers expedited reservations, and greater assurance that their particular needs are communicated to the hotel. In addition, they can view and re-book past reservations and modify future reservations.
Hilton Hotels Corporation is recognized internationally as a preeminent hospitality company. The company develops, owns, manages or franchises more than 2,000 hotels, resorts and vacation ownership properties. Its portfolio includes many of the world`s best known and most highly regarded hotel brands, including Hilton®, Conrad®, Doubletree®, Embassy Suites Hotels®, Hampton Inn®, Hampton Inn & Suites®, Hilton Garden Inn®, Hilton Grand Vacations Company® and Homewood Suites by Hilton®. For more information about our company, please visit our corporate website at www.hiltonworldwide.com.
*No Purchase Necessary. Sweepstakes open to natural persons who are, as of 8/1/03, age 18 or older, legal residents of the United States (excluding its territories, military installations and commonwealths and the state of Florida) and the District of Columbia. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. (CDT) on August 1, 2003, ends 9/30/03 at 11:59 p.m. (CDT). For full Official Rules, prizes, and odds, visit www.hilton.com/en/sweepstakes/hawaiiangiveaway.jhtml. ?Available when consumers book through designated Hilton booking channels.