4 July 2003 - Great Hotels of the World, the global luxury hotel marketing alliance, has announced that it will hold its inaugural Meeting Forum at Le Meridien Waldorf Hotel in London on 23rd and 24th October 2003. The Forum will be an exclusive event for members of Great Hotels of the World to meet with key meeting and incentive planners from across Europe. All appointments will be pre-arranged ensuring that hotels’ time at the event is dedicated to doing business rather than waiting for planners to come to their stand.
Great Hotels of the World will employ a strict selection policy to ensure that all 100 meeting planners attending the event are of the high standard our members would rightly demand. Prior to the event, planners will receive a comprehensive list of the hotels attending so that they will be able to pre-select those that they wish to meet. This will ensure that hotels benefit from one-to-one meetings with planners who have already expressed an interest in the property and destination.
Participation at the Meeting Forum includes:
- A presentation table at the event.
- A pre-arranged schedule of at least 25 appointments with meeting planners is guaranteed.
- Two nights accommodation at a Great Hotels of the World member property in London.
- Networking lunches on both days.
- A welcome cocktail reception on Wednesday 22nd October.
- A networking champagne reception on the evening of Thursday 23rd October—Cost: £2,500 - for one representative per hotel.
Great Hotels of the World is delighted to be holding its Meeting Forum at Le Meridien Waldorf, a new hotel member. Le Meridien Waldorf has earned a world famous reputation for offering exceptional banqueting and conference facilities combined with lovely accommodation and a wonderful, central London location. The hotel was, therefore, an obvious choice as the host of the 2003 Meeting Forum.